Philips PerfectCare Elite Steam Generator Iron for Medium Family Basket Loads, with OptimalTEMP: No Fabric Burns Guaranteed, 6.7 Bar, 470 g Steam Boost, Navy – GC9630/20
- Powerful and convenient: Ideal for medium family basket loads, ideal for thick fabrics and better results
- 2 x more steam than an iron with 135 g/min continuous steam and 470 g steam boost, for faster and easier deep crease removal
- No burns and no temperature settings required thanks to OptimalTEMP technology
- Iron everything from jeans to silk without adjusting the temperature
- Easy Fill and quick start: 1.8 Litre detachable water tank and quick 2 minutes steam ready heat up time
- Lightweight iron for ease of use and Philips better gliding and scratch-resistant T-ionicGlide soleplate
- Hot steam refreshes garments and kills up to 99.9 Percent bacteria*; less frequent washing and dry cleaning saves time and money and helps clothes last longer
A revolution in carefree ironing, elegant care elite is Philip’s ideal and more efficient steam generator iron. With OptimalTEMP technology, you can iron everything from jeans to silk with one temperature setting. How to keep my iron clean from scale. You can keep your iron clean from scale by using demineralised water from Philips IronCare water descale filter. IronCare instantly removes impurities from the water to prevent scale from building-up inside the iron. It is suitable for steam irons, steam generators and garment steamers from Philips and any other iron brand. How to de-scale: 1. Set iron’s steam control to no steam and MAX temperature (if your model has a dial) 2. Fill water tank to MAX, turn on iron and unplug the unit when the light goes out. 3. Hold iron over the sink and activate Calc Clean – this varies by model (see images for different types). 4. Shake your iron to and fro. Boiling water, steam and scale will come out from the steam vents 5. When water tank is empty, plug in and clean the soleplate moving your iron across a piece of cloth.
*Tested by external body for bacteria types Escherichia coli 8099, Staphylococcus aureus. ATCC 6538, Candida albicans ATCC 10231 with 1 minute steaming time.